TUSCAN PASTA SALAD
● 8 oz of pasta, cooked and drained
● ½ cup of green olives, pitted and sliced
● ½ red onion, thinly sliced
● 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
● 1 cup of vegan feta cheese
● 1 pack of Plant Provisions Tuscan slices, sliced thinly
● ⅓ cup of olive oil
● ½ cup of red wine vinegar
● Salt and pepper
● Basil, thinly sliced
1. Make the pasta salad. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, olives, red onion slices, cherry tomatoes, vegan feta cheese, and sliced Plant Provisions. Toss to combine, then set aside.
2. Make the dressing. In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper until evenly mixed. Pour dressing over pasta salad, then toss to coat.
3. Garnish, then chill. Sprinkle the pasta salad with the sliced basil, then cover tightly and chill until you’re ready to enjoy.