Director of Marketing APPLY NOW
What your business card will say
Where you’ll be
This is a remote position, but we'll be out and about when it's safe to do so.
Why you should be interested
You’ll work alongside our management team to develop, implement and iterate on an omni-channel marketing strategy, with a focus on driving brand awareness and sales through our e-commerce and retail business. We’re looking for a marketer who is data-driven, highly focused on brand and customer experience, and who can manage all stages of the marketing funnel as we build Plant Provisions into the leading plant-based food brand on the market.
What you’ll do
- Develop brand strategy and lead development, budget and execution
- Own marketing calendar designed to grow awareness, build brand equity and drive sales growth.
- Drive paid acquisition strategies, lifecycle/retention marketing, and organic growth strategies.
- Support annual marketing planning, track and analyze key performance metrics, and develop high level strategy and campaign initiatives.
- Source and manage agencies and partners, hired to support creative, social media, digital marketing, design work, and OOH campaigns.
- Manage and grow our influencer network to drive organic growth.
- Create brand awareness via press, brand partnerships, influencer and other marketing activations.
- Support in-store marketing activities such as product demos
What makes you the perfect fit
- 5+ years of marketing experience in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment, preferably at a CPG startup.
- Experience working with a brand that works in both direct to consumer and retail channels.
- Strong strategic, analytical thinking ability with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven success driving results in retention + acquisition in a DTC environment. Knowledge of shopper marketing tactics to drive retail sales both in-store and online. Ability to process problems independently and drive towards strategic solutions.
- An understanding of brand, copywriting, and an eye for creative design.
Why you’ll want to join us
- Shape and grow an early stage CPG brand that’s redefining the plant-based category
- A great working environment and a team with a high level of emotional intelligence
- An opportunity to shape a highly diverse, effective and motivated team environment
- A competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Health, Vision, Dental
How to get started
Send your resume and a quick note about why the role is right for you to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|||New York City|||||||||9wwoeLKMjMw_9yBQ|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false