CRANBERRY AND TRUFFLE FINGER SANDWICHES
● 12 ounces fresh or frozen cranberries
● ½ cup pure maple syrup
● 1 large orange, juiced and zested
● 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
● 1 teaspoons vanilla
● ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
● Pinch of salt
● 1 loaf sandwich bread of your choice, crusts removed (save for stuffing!)
● Truffle Plant Provisions Slices
● ½ cup vegan mayo
● 1 tablespoon grainy dijon mustard
Make your cranberry sauce. Add all cranberry sauce ingredients to a saucepan over
medium heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a nice rolling simmer, allowing the
cranberries to burst. This will take about 10 minutes. Once they burst, smash the
cranberries with a masher or fork and heat until the sauce has thickened. Once
thickened, allow to cool before adding to your sandwiches.
Make your dijonaise. In a small bowl, combine vegan mayo and grainy dijon mustard.
Build your finger sandwiches. On one side of your bread, slather on your dijonaise.
On the other side of your bread, spread on a generous amount of cranberry sauce. Top
with truffle slices, arugula, olive, and salt, and place the other half of the bread on top.
Slice into 3 triangle sandwiches. Repeat with the remaining bread slices!