CAROLINA SAUSAGE ROLL
● 8 oz of shredded purple and green cabbage
● 4 oz of shredded carrots
● 1 cup of vegan mayonnaise
● ¼ cup of dijon mustard
● Salt and pepper to taste
● Plant Provisions Smoked Sweet Potato Sausage
● Hoagie bun
● Extra dijon
1. Make your vegan slaw. In a large bowl, mix together the shredded cabbage and carrots, vegan mayonnaise, dijon mustard, and salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed. Set aside.
2. Grill your sausages. Set a grill pan over high heat or fire up the barbecue! Grill sausages on all sides until lightly charred, about 2 minutes per side. Set aside.
3. Toast your buns. If using a grill, put buns on the grill to toast, being careful not to burn. If using the oven, broil the buns briefly until lightly toasted, about 1-2 minutes.
4. Make your sandwich. Add a Plant Provisions Smoked Sweet Potato Sausage to the hoagie bun, then add slaw. Add extra dijon if desired. Serve with a simple salad.